Essex Disco Code of Ethics
We are one of the only wedding discos to publish a Code of Ethics for quality reassurance. This is for you, so that you know that you are receiving the high level of service and care that you deserve. We are full time professionals and you can read the full Code of Ethics here:
The owners and operators Essex Disco have a commitment through this statement of ethical practices to adhere to and promote the highest possible standards of professional conduct.
We undertake the following:
- To conduct ourselves in a professional manner and perform competently and to the highest standards at all times.
- To present or supply services honestly and without misrepresentation, avoiding the use of false, confusing, inaccurate or misleading terms, descriptions and claims.
- To earn, establish and maintain a reputation for giving excellent quality service.
- To render proper, fair, reasonable and efficient services to our clients.
- To deal promptly with any issues and endeavour to make every client an advocate for our services.
- To advise every client, as we would wish to be advised, were we the client.
- To make every service a brick in the foundation of confidence, without which, no organisation can be permanently successful.
- To recognise that other entertainment providers will compete for business within lawful practice.
- To refrain from discriminatory practices.
- To have due regard for the safety of our clients at all times.
- To maintain the highest reasonable standards of safety for all our services.
- To support the development of professional standards and practices through appropriate training.
- To be responsive to and available for clients before, during and after the event.
The Company will:
- Hold adequate public liability insurance.
- Maintain electrical equipment to the highest electrical standards.
- Maintain and enhance the reputation, standing and good name of our company.
- Continually strive to improve the standard and quality of our services and equipment, to enable us to remain the leaders in our field.
- This Code of Ethics is a guideline and does not represent the entire scope of good conduct and ethical behaviour
Written for Essex Disco by Richard Palmer